At the office, fall is one of our favorite seasons! We like to decorate the office in fall leaves and fall-themed decor to share our love of the season with those who come in.
We’ve also made a list of some of our favorite things to do during the fall and are hoping to incorporate some into our day to day.
Here are ways to bring fall to the office:
- Have a contest to see who can make the tastiest apple or pumpkin flavored dish
- Carve pumpkins (of course)
- Take breaks together and go for walks to admire the fall foliage
- Wear your favorite football team attire
- Team outing to an apple orchard
- Have a fall-themed potluck
- Challenge coworkers to bring in the prettiest fall leaf
- Have a “wear your favorite sweater” day
- Drink apple cider at your desk
- Celebrate “Thankful Thursday” where everyone emails/says one thing they’re thankful for that day