$17-18/hr based on experience
This person will focus on reviewing and processing invoices and payments. Keeping up with high volume processing while maintaining attention to detail is key, along with someone who is a self-starter and takes initiative in their work. At least a 2 year degree is crucial as is a stable work history.
Main job tasks:
· Completes month end accounts payable closing.
· Analyzes raw material invoices received for propriety, accuracy, and authorization. Input invoices into A/P system, verifies batches and files when complete.
· Communicates with vendors and resolves questions or discrepancies.
· Maintains accurate and complete vendor information files. Determines 1099 status of vendors, maintains records, and completes forms.
· Processes weekly disbursements
Long term temporary position or temp to hire for the right person.
Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
Must have high attention to detail
Must speak English
Ability to lift 30lbs occasionally